You cannot address back pain caused by ligamentous instability long-term until you restore your ability to function with your pelvis positioned in its neutral position. Our prehab program for back pain and lumbar spine instability will condition you to function from neutral spine alignment prior to your medical procedure so that you experience less pain and maximize your healing potential. Completion of our 6 week program will position you for long-term injury management and prevention by breaking the faulty loading patterns that were contributing to your back pain and lumbar spine instability. Purchase a $50 Posture Screen to get started.
What is Prehab?
Prehab is any rehabilitation or medical coaching prior to a medical procedure or surgery to best position you for the best outcome. Good prehab as it relates to regenerative medicine should consider all aspects of your daily life and help condition you to perform those tasks post-procedure with the least amount of stress through the site of injection.
Why Healthy Posture Club Prehab for Back Pain and Lumbar Instability?
Results, Experience and Simplicity
We have been refining the coaching and video resources needed to safely condition you to function from neutral spine alignment for the past 8 years. We are experts in breaking down the complexities of transforming your posture into 3 step-by-step phases of neutral spine conditioning. The goal is simple, restore your ability to function from healthy posture. Your path to complete recovery requires expertise, structure, a system that maximizes safety and yields consistent results.
What Will I Accomplish?
The HPC Prehab Program for Back Pain will condition you to;
- Teach you an individualized daily “Start Your Day” routine to maximize your chance of starting each day with your lumbar spine in neutral position.
- Sit, stand and walk from neutral spine alignment to reduce the amount of muscle tension you have in the neck, low back and hips
- Go up and down stairs with healthy loading through the spine and symmetrical loading through the ankle, knees and hips.
- Pick object off the floor with a hip hinge strategy to reduce stress on the spine, hips and knees
- Lift object overhead with a bicep/shoulder strategy with the neutral plane of the scapulae to reduce stress through the elbow, shoulder and neck.
How Much Does it Cost?
After a $50 Posture Screen, you will be asked to purchase a $200 Functional Mobility 4-pack to safely restore your ability to get into healthy posture.
- Virtual Workout Session #1 – You will learn how to get into neutral spine alignment.
- Virtual Workout Session #2 – You will learn how to sit, stand and walk from neutral spine alignment. We will review your current sleeping strategies.
- Virtual Workout Session #3 – you will learn how to pick objects up off the floor without faulty loading in the neck and low back. We will evaluate your workstation.
- Virtual Workout Session #4 – you will learn how to lift objects overhead without faulty loading in the neck and shoulders.
A second 4-pack will be required to restore condition you to sit, stand and walk from neutral spine alignment. A third 4-pack of digital training sessions is usually necessary to condition you to pick an object off the floor and lift your arms overhead without faulty loading in your neck.
Total Cost: $650 to position you to get the most out of your regenerative medicine procedure and set you up for long term injury management and prevention.
How Do I Get Started?
Purchase a $50 Posture Screen so that a HPC physical therapist can make sure the exercises within the program are appropriate for your needs and goals.
Before your Posture Screen, watch our Welcome Video