A major benefit to joining the Healhty Posture Club is home based injury management. The healthy posture club applies reverse engineering to teach you how to treat the foundation of your musculoskeletal conditions from the comfort of your home before minor strains turn into medical diagnosis’s.
Access to Physical Therapy
As a member of the HPC, you have 24/7 access to a physical therapist for any injury that occurs.
The human skeletal system is designed to function from a very precise posture. Technology has us spending a majority of our day in collapsed posture. This is resulting in joint misalignments that are accelerating joint breakdown and are the foundation for most musculoskeletal pain conditions.
If joint misalignments as a result of collapsed posture are the foundation of most musculoskeletal pain conditions; then we should be able to combine joint clearing techniques with 6 levels of neutral spine conditioning to break the faulty loading patterns that are causing the joint misalignment.
Pathway to Injury:
Most chronic musculoskeletal injuries follow a consistent pattern.
- Phase #1 – Collapsed posture greater than 50% of the day
- Phase #2 – Faulty/Asymmetrical loading in the spine
- Phase #3 – Joint misalignment
- Phase #4 – Soft tissue overload
- Phase #5 – Pain
If we know the path to injury, then there must be a path to injury prevention. The aspect that has not been solved up to this point is joint misalignment.
- Question: What do you do with a hypermobile joint that drives the faulty loading pattern that causes joint misalignment?
- Answer: Teach the patient how to put their hypermobile joint back in alignment before they start any strengthening exercises. Have this Joint Clearing Technique be part of every workout!
Path to Injury Prevention:
The HPC adopts reverse engineering to help those in pain address the foundation of their injury/condition.
Functional Mobility Phase (Month 1):
- retore access to neutral spine alignment (NSA)
- condition you to perform your daily task from NSA
- teach you joint clearing techniques to address your individual joint hypermobility
Neutral Spine Conditioning Phase (Month 2+3):
- combine joint clearing techniques with 6 levels of neutral spine conditioning to restore your ability to safely return to fitness
Functional Fitness Phase:
- combine joint clearing techniques into a daily routine and progress patient beyond their current level of function to ensure a safe return to sport and recreational activities.